Sunday, December 23, 2012

Writing Skill

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Hye hye hye lovelies.

Yes, I am too leisure by now. Actually, too leisure because too lazy to google some journals for my research.
So, I just spent my time by scrolling my FB Notes.
You guess what, I found my write-up about my travel log during in Suncheon Korea.

Hahahaha, it was so memorable.
Travelling alone, communicate with the local Korean.

I found out my write-up quite interesting, I manage to make the reader imagined like they are together with me.
It was unbelievable, I really can wrote. But, since I was busy with my studies, I had abandoned my Bloggy.
Day after day, my writing skill become blunt.
So now, I think I should come back to my Bloggy, write anything which I think I want to share with you. By this, maybe it help me to sharpen my writing skill. Heee.
I hope. I hope. I hope.

Okay, till then, bye.


xoxo, MM

No comments:

Post a Comment